PCD Stones for Bruting
DIAKISS stones have been developed to enable the girdling operation, on gem diamond to be achieved quickly, easily and safely.
The stones are made by sintering diamond powder into the required shape at high temperature and pressure.
Various DIAKISS formats are available for bruting diamonds in the range 0.02 to 1.0 carat.
- Rods with either flat (180°) or one end pointed (120°)
Rods are generally used in rotating bruting sticks; buttons on Maxicut type machines
The 180° rods work in a more aggressive manner than the 120° format.
The stones leave the diamond clean and smooth.
DIAKISS products are managed by Coborn’s sister company Trochilics Ltd. Please contact Coborn UK for details.
- Rods 3, 4, 5 and 6mm diameter (8 or 10mm length)
- Buttons – 1.0, 1.25, 1.5 and 2.0mm (all 10mm diameter)
- Sold in convenient boxes of 100 pieces/box
- Uniform, consistent structure
- Uniform, consistent results